Humble or not humble brag? Nothing like defining what they are by the title. I like to keep it simple. And facts are facts…
Easiest and Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (low carb, dairy free, real good)
2 cups of almond flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 cup of swerve granular
1/2 cup of golden monk fruit sweetener (or your favorite low carb brown sugar substitute)
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1/3 cup of olive oil
*Also to save money, you could also buy a lilys chocolate bar and break it up into small pieces for your chocolate chips.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mix together your almond flour and baking powder. Sit aside.
- In a smaller bowl, add together your swerve granular, golden monk fruit sweetener, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- Pour your sweet mixture in with your almond flour mix and add your chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie batter into small chunks on parchment paper, this makes about 30 cookies!
- Bake for 11:11 minutes (Make a Wish!)