For the Verde fans (hi, i love you) and the Enchilada sauce (love you a little less but still love ya) fans, I present you with dinner. Lunch, breakfast, heavy snack? Have it whenever you please and for sure make enough for leftovers because y’all – it’s easy, it’s good, it’s pretty and DELICIOUS.
6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 tablespoon of Paleo Powder All Purpose seasoning (or 1/2 teaspoon of -each- cumin, celery powder, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper)
2 – 4 oz cans of green chilis
1 cup verde enchilada sauce
1 cup red enchilada sauce
1 jalapeno, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a large dish, bring 6 frozen chicken thighs to boiling and continue boiling until cooked thoroughly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Once boiled, brain water and place hot chicken thighs in the blender and blend until fine.
- Pour your shredded chicken into a 9 x 9 baking dish and add a diced small onion, seasoning and your chilis. MIx together.
- Pour your sauces on top of your mixture, covering your chicken completely and top with a diced jalapeno.
- Bake for thirty minutes and serve immediately.